Zoocheck’s humane education program, Keep It Wild, is a series of in-class animal-themed workshops for elementary school students. Each workshop offers a unique learning experience by combining science, compassion and advocacy towards animals and the environment. For information on the individual workshops see our Brochure or the workshop tabs in the sidebar.
Why Keep It Wild?
- Accepted Partner of the TDSB
- Cross-Curricular enrichment
- Hands-on Discovery
- Inquiry-based learning
- Engaging STEM activities
- Emphasis on sustainability and stewardship
- Empowers students to take action
- Contributes to character development initiatives
- Promotes critical thinking